Skip to content
- Solar-powered kinetic sculpture that operates entirely by sustainable means.
- Constructed from recyclable materials, designed for long life and disassembly.
- Comprises of a precision engineered solar engine, borosilicate glass dome, walnut base (with felt bottom), walnut wing and magnetic wand.
- Works best on a sunny window sill.
- Must stand on a flat surface.
- Spiral motion may need initiation by user to start.
- Assembled by hand in Malmesbury, England.
- Height 300mm x Diameter 90mm
Made with love. Handle with care.