Uplift 2.0 - Solar Sculpture
Uplift 2.0 creates a mesmerising, never-ending spiral that inspires you to unwind, as it gracefully turns the sun's power into a hypnotic flowing motion.
The limited edition spiral is made from an industrially purified stream of waste fishing nets, sourced from the Hake Fisheries in Cornwall, England.
Spiralling kinetic sculpture powered by the sun
- Limited 'Ocean Rescue' Edition azure spiral beautifully re-manufactured from waste fishing nets sourced from the Hake Fisheries in Cornwall, England
- Silent spiral sculpture adds a peaceful dynamic presence to your Home or Office
- Encased within a transparent glass dome
- Sea blue at the edge, Ocean deep at its heart
- Cork base protects any delicate surface
- Works best on a sunny window sill
- Must stand on a flat surface
- Spiral motion may need initiation with wand to start
Every product sale of the limited edition Uplift 2.0 generates a small donation towards our ‘be uplifted bursary’ providing essential mental health services through our partnership with UK charity, the sea sanctuary.
You can of course choose which way it turns by interacting with the spiral using the magnetic wand provided.
Designed to last a lifetime and made from responsibly sourced materials, including waste fishing nets which we use to re-manufacture the spiral. Each unit is hand-assembled in the UK. The modular design means that any parts that wear out of become damaged can be easily replaced.
Uplift 2.0 loves a sunny window sill but still works well under an overcast sky. It responds subtly to variations in the sun's power and its speed is tethered at a relaxing 40 revolutions per minute.
Each Uplift 2.0 is:
- Made with love to last a lifetime, so please handle with care
- Available to pre-order now with worldwide delivery June 2020
- Limited in edition to a batch of 1,000 units all designed, manufactured and assembled by hand in England
- Spirals are manufactured with 100% purified waste fishing nets sourced from the Hake Fisheries in Cornwall. Processed on the harbour side. Remanufactured in Shropshire. Assembled by hand in little old Malmesbury!
- Beautifully and securely packaged to ship safely worldwide