Soothing spiral sculpture
Ease your mind and keep oceans healthy with this solar-powered kinetic sculpture
- EMERALD WASTE FISHING NET EDITION (LIMITED TO 150 UNITS)
- ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 14 DAYS!*
- Handmade by inventor Tom Lawton
* If it's for a gift or special occasion let us know and we'll do our best to meet the date - please email after order confirmation
- High quality design made from premium materials
- Just add sunshine - no mains power, no smart technology, no connectivity, no stress
- Emerald coloured spiral is re-manufactured and hand assembled from waste fishing nets sourced from the Hake Fisheries in Cornwall, England
Black walnut base with cork edge, brass features encased within a boroscilicate
glass dome with magnetic wand included
- Modular design made to last a lifetime
Works best on a sunny window sill. Must stand on a flat surface. Spiral motion may need initiation with wand to start.
NOTE- All of our products are shipped from the UK and will be sent "DAP" - Delivered at Place. We will arrange for our courier to deliver to your specific address, but you the Buyer are responsible for all costs related to local customs and clearance.